Selling and Distribution automation has become an area of strong expertise for ET Marlabs.
We’ve been delivering customized solutions to automate field sales teams in fascinating ways.
Using the Salesforce™ suite of products, our clients now have the power to:
- make detailed beat/journey plans for their field teams
- execute and track these plans with a high amount of granularity and control
- accept orders from customers right on mobile device during the visit
- see detailed reports, real-time and easy-to-build
An implementation that enables these (and more) usually takes us about 10 weeks – including detailed workshops and building from scratch each time. This renders the whole exercise to be time-consuming and elaborate. Also, there is an upfront implementation fee, which sometimes becomes expensive for smaller customers.
Our team at ET Marlabs realized, there are a large number of companies that are looking for a solution like this.
With our experience and expertise in this area, there was opportunity for us to build a product in this space which could:
- Speed up implementations
- Move from a cap-ex to an op-ex model for clients. The wildly successful pay-as-you-go model of Salesforce.com could be available on this solution
- create a democratic offering where clients only pay based on the number of users
- Remove the need to afford a lump sum upfront spend
- Enable every client to get the best-in-class offerings well within their budgets. (Actually, within a budget that has paid for itself within as little as 3 days of usage in one case)
- Give an all new jaw-dropping, super-exciting, fabulous top secret feature that we’re saying little about, until we release it (about 3 months from now)
We got cracking right away and started to put all our knowledge in this space down into a list. This list then got a strong approval and support from the team at Salesforce.com.
Our own developers and business analysts at ET Marlabs too were excited about offering this to the market. A go-ahead from our Board and validation from a few potential customers came through, and viola…
SandD was born!