India’s leading brewery instils pride in the brand by aiding their field force
India’s leading brewery has an association with brewing dating back over nine decades. Today is the undisputed ‘King’ in the Indian beer market. Its flagship brand of beer has achieved international recognition consistently, and has won many awards in International Beer Festivals. Its alliance with the largest global beer brand offers consumers the best portfolio of national and international brands in India.
Some of the key challenges faced by the brewery were:
• The challenge of dealing with mundane activities for the field Sales Engineers during their outlet/wholesale/depot visits.
• High risk for all the brands as it is dependent on the relationship between outlet owners and sales engineers.
• The Sales team was not equipped with adequate market knowledge or information to influence a sales push to a specific SKU.
• Data captured during outlet visits was not being processed further. The brewery’s Sales strategy based on data received from third party or the government which could be incomplete or inaccurate.
Apart from this, the brewery wanted the Field Force to have access to real-time information to be able to execute actions effectively. The Plan, Execute and Analyze Activity/Visits were also very important factors as was Campaign management. The Field Force was also to have historic Sales information and specifications for reference and get a Mobile & Cloud-based innovative platform that they could use anytime, anywhere.
To do this, we created a custom Mobile App that captures all the information from an outlet visit. The management and analytics team take control of this data, so as to make it more actionable and meaningful. Rich in visuals and branding, the Mobile App becomes a simple yet powerful tool in the Sales process for the Field Force.
Most prominent ones are:
• Single application for capturing all information related to sales and marketing.
• Targeted and specific campaigns, visibility and promotions.
• Improved Sales productivity and efficiency of operations.
• Better tracking of Campaign Management/Market development activities.
• Improved follow-up process, and hence, satisfied customers.
• Clear visibility in revenue pipeline, leading to better predictability in revenue forecasting.