India’s leading express delivery company equips its people to serve customers better
India’s leading express delivery company is not the same as regular postal services. Being an ‘express delivery network’, the company has to be an all-star on all these counts: Promptness, Reliability, Acknowledgement, Specialization and Tracking. The company pioneered the franchisee concept and revolutionized the courier industry of the country, delivering to the remotest places. It also provides services to worldwide destinations.
Some of the key challenges were:
• The newly procured Customer Service Management system to improve Customer Support Service (CSS) efficiency, labor management and improve the level of customer satisfaction.
• The manual updates of data done by the Service teams were becoming difficult to collate and manage.
• There was duplication of data and effort duplication.
• Service executives were taking more time than expected to attend to customer queries, resulting in delayed resolution.
• The Customer Satisfaction ratings were low.
The express delivery company had an excellent supply chain that helped them to optimize expenditures. But in order to succeed in the future, it was important to manage all the stakeholders’ expectations as well.
For revamping the Customer Engagement Strategy, we suggested they streamline the Case/Complaint management process by consolidating it into a single Service console.
To achieve this, we integrated multiple backend systems to seamlessly showcase all necessary information on the Service Console – a touchpoint that enhances the productivity level of each Customer Service Agent of the company.
Most prominent ones are:
• Easier management of all customer data and records.
• Single-screen Service Console setup that gives a unified view to Support Teams and Field Teams.
• Easy sharing and use of information in real-time, while staying updated with the latest inputs.
• Company employees are fully equipped to respond fast to customers with all the information in front of them, at all times.
• In the long run, this would also result in better Customer Satisfaction Survey (CSAT) scores.
With the adoption of a Salesforce solution, the express delivery company is well on its way to increasing internal productivity and keeping their customers happy with better quality service.